Thursday, March 31, 2005

Requieum for a Wolf!

Dear friends,
I am deeply saddend by the loss of Hideaki Sekiguch better known as Billy the bass player for Guitar Wolf has died of a heart attack in his sleep. He was only 38.
I recently saw Guitar Wolf perform in Tokyo at O-East in Shibuya. I must saw they are one of the most powerful rock bands ever. I regret missing their recent show in the Bay Area. So please in honor of Billy, pour yourself a glass of your favorite drink and turn up the music to eleven. We will miss you Billy!
I must say I am also saddend by the recent passing of Terry Schiavo. I feel for our country too. This issue really ripped through our hearts as we poke and pry into the private lives of a tortured inbittered family. Even our saintly politicians seemed useless to score any points. I pity the media for dropping the ball on this time. It could of been a big story. I guess everybody lost, except maybe the Lawyers. Mostly I will miss her blog.
Now If the Pope could remain in a vegitive state until he reaches 100 then we could all breath a little easier. It could be the best CBS movie of the week. It might even be better than Spring Break Shark Attack! Maybe not, but there is always hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hot diggity dog. somebody up there luvs me.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

From the SPSA synopsis: "Danielle... seeks out her brother... a graduate student... whose thesis is on tiger sharks. Charlie cautions his sister to stay out of the water. He suspects that a large number of sharks are in the area due to a new artificial reef that was built to attract tourism." LOL. It's always the out of work grad student who knows the truth! Glad to see you blogging Mr. Gabe.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet and spicy Gabe! I have been thinking of you all the frickin' time, wishing we were having lunch, wishing we were working on something together. Sorry about the Guitar Wolf- happy about your blog. Tell us of Japan, please. Miss you painfully!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home